Brand Smart Gift Voucher Terms and Condition
- Brand Smart gift vouchers are available for purchase from Centre Management or over the phone on 9894 0811, with cash or EFTPOS.Denominations of $10, $20, $50 or $100
- Brand Smart gift vouchers can be purchased.
- The Brand Smart gift vouchers are accepted at all retailers within the Brand Smart shopping complex.
- The Brand Smart gift voucher expires 12 months from the date of issue.
- The date of issue appears on the front of the voucher.
- Brand Smart gift vouchers are not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
- Our gift vouchers are intended to be redeemed for products within participating retailers.
- Brand Smart gift vouchers cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen, are non-refundable or transferrable.
- More than one Brand Smart gift voucher can be used in one transaction.
- Change will not be given from a Brand Smart gift voucher. This is at the retailer’s discretion.
Your privacy is important to us at Brand Smart.
Brand Smart recognises the trust you are placing in us through your dealings with us. We are committed to the protection of your personal information. Our policies comply with our obligations under the National Privacy Principles that form part of the Privacy Act 1988 and are intended to protect your privacy in respect of any personal information that you may provide to us.
Brand Smart and their respective controlled entities managed by members of the Brand Smart Group, may collect personal and other information in the circumstances set out below.
We refer to each of these entities in this policy as “us”, “we”, or “Brand Smart “. What personal information Brand Smart generally collects and why:
Brand Smart collects information from customers in a number of different ways. These include the following:
- In connection with competitions or signing up to email or mobile newsletters, customers provide us with their contact details. Brand Smart collects these details to contact competition winners, and to inform customers about Brand Smart events, activities and promotions, both in centre and as part of Brand Smart ‘s other activities. Customers have the option to opt out from receiving this information.
- When customers hire mobility aids or other equipment from Brand Smart, or apply to use certain restricted spaces at Brand Smart managed centres, customers provide Brand Smart with certain information, including contact details. Brand Smart collects this information to ensure that there is a record of the hirer and to enable customers to be informed about upcoming Brand Smart events, activities and promotions, both in centre and as part of Brand Smart ‘s other activities.
- Brand Smart shopping centres and car parks are under video and camera surveillance. When entering Brand Smart shopping centres and car parks, customer’s personal information and images may be collected by Brand Smart, and Brand Smart may collect customer’s personal information and images from third parties (for example, the police or retailers). This information may be used by Brand Smart in connection with the management and security of the Brand Smart shopping centres and may be provided to law enforcement and government bodies, Brand Smart staff and subcontractors, insurers and retailers for those purposes. The licence plates of vehicles parked by customers in car parks may also be collected and used for the above purposes and also to assist customers to locate their cars including via online and mobile applications.
- When customers use mobile applications developed by Brand Smart , or logon to WiFi provided in Brand Smart centres, customers provide Brand Smart with certain information including their contact details. Brand Smart collects this information to enable customers to be informed about upcoming Brand Smart events, activities and promotions, both in centre and as part of the Brand Smart ‘s other activities, and sponsor and retailer promotions, and other activities which will be notified to customers as they sign in to use those facilities.
- When customers purchase Brand Smart Gift Cards or are provided with Brand Smart Insurance Cards, they may provide Brand Smart with their contact details. These details are used for card fulfilment purposes and, if customers opt in, to contact customers about Brand Smart events, activities and promotions, both in centre and as part of the Brand Smart ‘s other activities.
In addition to the purposes set out above, this information may be used by Brand Smart in connection with the management and security of the Brand Smart shopping centres generally, and may be provided to law enforcement and government bodies, insurers, Brand Smart staff and subcontractors, third parties who provide Brand Smart with services from time to time and retailers for these purposes.
Additionally, Brand Smart also conducts certain online activities through the Brand Smart Online site. The collection of personal information through these activities and information associated with the Brand Smart.
Brand Smart collects the following types of personal information from unincorporated retailers and guarantors during negotiations for, and during the term of, the lease/licence for premises and kiosks at Brand Smart shopping centres:
- contact and insurance details;
- information as to retailers’ financial standing and retailing experience; and
- other financial and trading information,
Brand Smart requires this information to evaluate whether the relevant centre owner should enter into a lease or licence with the retailer; to assist Brand Smart in the management of their relationship; and to monitor the performance of the centre. Occasionally, the information may also be made available to others in connection with any transactions involving the ownership of the centre.
If the retailer provides Brand Smart with direct debit or direct credit details, Brand Smart will only disclose those details to Brand Smart ‘s bank to facilitate the provision of that service.
Additionally, as noted above Brand Smart shopping centres are under video and camera surveillance. When entering Brand Smart shopping centres, the personal information and images of retailers and their staff may be collected by Brand Smart . This information may be used by Brand Smart in connection with the management and security of the Brand Smart shopping centres and may be provided to law enforcement and government bodies, insurers, Brand Smart staff and subcontractors, third parties who provide Brand Smart with services from time to time and other retailers for those purposes.
We understand how important it is to keep your personal information private, so we will disclose personal information we have about you only in certain specific circumstances, when:
- you agree to the disclosure;
- we use it for the purposes we collected it; or
- disclosure is required or authorised by law.
To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose information about you to:
- related companies for marketing purposes;
- the owners of the shopping centres managed by members of the Brand Smart Group from time to time;
- third parties who provide services to Brand Smart from time to time;
- government agencies as part of our statutory obligations,
or as otherwise permitted by law.
Right of access to your information
You have the right to access, update and correct your personal information held by us. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is up-to-date, accurate and complete.
If you wish to access, update or correct your personal information held by us, please contact our Privacy Officer, whose details appear below, or your relevant shopping centre manager.
Other information we collect
We may also collect the following information from you:
- where devices are able to connect to, or are identifiable by, in-centre infrastructure, we may collect data including usage, location and type of device, from those devices, and other data which users consent to us collecting from time to time;
- the fully qualified domain name from which you accessed our website, or alternatively, your IP address;
- the date and time you accessed each page on our web site;
- the URL of any webpage from which you accessed our site (the referrer);
- cookies which track your visits to the Site; and
- the web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
We use this information so that we can tell which pages are the most popular and where shoppers spend most of their time. We use this information to improve our website.
If you would like further information relating to the Australian Privacy Legislation and the National Privacy Principles, please visit www.privacy.gov.au.
Brand Smart Contact
Please contact Brand Smart or our centre manager if you believe:
- someone has gained access to your personal information by mistake;
- we have breached our privacy obligations or your privacy rights in any way; or
You can contact Brand Smart via email@example.com